Sunday, July 13, 2008

I never have good titles anymore. :D

I have about 4 drafts on here. lol, I need to discipline myself to actually finish them down here. lol, I don't have a problem finishing them in north carolina but it seems that the ADHD if I had it, kicks in down here. Sarah's church was good today. It was really good. The worship was not what I am used to of course, buut it was good. And the pastor, I loved the pastor. He is like an evangilistic type of pastor who's voice gets higher when he's pumped. I loved it. People were praising him because this guy came down to give him an award from texas and everytime anyone would, he would keep his head down and when he got up to speak he would give it all back to God. That's so important. The sermon was really good too. It was like how God can turn our lives around and how sometimes when we get to bad points in our lives it's so God can get the glory from it. A message that we can all be reminded of. "God cares about the individual more than the issue." Like, He'll put us through things not because He doesn't care about us or to comfort us, but so He can get the Glory when he fixes it or when it teaches us something. "Sometimes we have to get helpless to get helped." I loved that one too.

I could give you a long drawn out lesson of what I learned through that, but I bet yall don't want to be bored listening to that aaaand yeah. Peace for now! :)

1 comment:

Kristina Weeks said...

I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!! and i'm glad you got it to work, lol. i hope you're having fun in FL. we were at britt's house last night talking about how we missed you! isn't it nice to be loved? ;)



(did it work?)