Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An Update! Woohoo!

I like the bible, yes I do. Christal told me about this cool thing she's doing and I decided to hop on board and give a whoo whoo for reading the whole entire Bible by New Years (idk what's wrong with my brain right now, I feel loony)! We're reading 8 chapters a day starting tomorrow. It seems like a lot but I know it's gonna be worth it. I shall gain discipline and all that fun stuff. haha, she made a group, go here. Lol, I like links.

You should go out and buy The Shack RIGHT NOW! It's like (ahaha, I use like too much, is it really LIKE a book or is it a book Amanda???) a book that once you start you will not want to put down. It's so intriguing. :) I read about it on Jeff Kapusta's site and was interested. Then my aunt came down here today and started saying something like, my friend wanted me to read this book. I don't read fiction books ever but she really wanted me to read it. Some morsel in the back of my mind was thinking, "Maybe, but naw it can't be..." She started to pull out this blue book and I started to scream (which was a bad idea because it was pouring down raining and we were driving back from the airport...many many MANY trips to the airport indeed this month! :D) and sure enough I read THE SHACK! I was so excited! lol, so yeah, it's deep and EXTREMELY good! :)

I over think things, but yet deep in my heart they are simple.

I get a headache if I stay up past 2:00. Lol. But I'm most hyper at night. So there is pros and cons to this fact. Another con is that I will not be able to sleep properly once school starts. A pro is that I have no wish to think about school. A con is that it rains in the afternoons in Florida because Hurricane season is a comin' ina Florida like a FREIGHT TRAIN - toot toot! ahahaha. I'm so incredibly dumb that these thoughts just keep flying at me. But it means that by sleeping in I waste my precious 'get a freaking tan' mornings. So instead of looking like I've actually BEEN to Florida I won't look like I took an exciting and yet I-lied-to-you trip to Alaska. A pro is that when you're out in the Florida sun you get tan fast, so there! Pros win! Even though they are of equal amount to the cons, pros are positive so therefore win.

When I hear songs I put them in different categories in my brain. I have Jesus songs. Songs you wouldn't let your grandma listen to. Songs for the Future (ie. f. hub songs). Songs that relate to particular times of my life. Songs that I like but have no relation to in my life. Idk, they get more detailed or more broader as I think about them.

I'm going to a hotel till Friday. My aunt gets these incentive things with her selling of Gold Canyon Candles (buy them! I'm not brainwashed I swear, but if I had to sit through a three hour convention about how amazing they are I'd hope I'd want to buy them.) so she got this hotel trip to any hotel she wanted to go to. So she picked this one where they have three pools and a lazy river that goes ALL the way around the hotel and through it. Pretty sweet! :)

I'm coming home Monday! Woohoo! lol.

I tried to listen to the Espanol station today in the car. I FAIL! What does 'Quiero como yo' mean? It made me so mad when I couldn't get it. I know quiero is I want, I'm not that dumb, but como can mean so many things in Spanish right? eh, I can't remember! I hope it's not something dirty, ahahaha.

And I'm done for now!

No comments: