Sunday, December 21, 2008

I don't have a clue where I'll be a year from now but...

I'm like in love with her music now! Listen to the songs by her that are on the slideshow thing at the end of this song. They are all amazing!


I have to be content in that or I'll probably go crazy. I guess I should open up another door or two. Oh goodness. God, I'm letting go of my dreams....Let Your will be done, even though I'm scared of what it could be. You sent the one you love to die for a sinner like me. To the world that's crazy, but all I know is Jesus set me free...Off the beaten path so be it, I'll walk through fire just to hear your voice. I don't know where I'm going but I'll keep on walking, yeah, I'll keep my faith. And I'll make disciples for you. I'll carry my cross and hang on it too. And I'll burn for You, I'll die to myself. You don't need me in the way, of your will. Remove my face and replace it with Your grace. lol, most of those are Starewell lyrics, except the first letting go of my dreams one. Such truth behind these lyrics!



I love this song too...

No comments: