Sunday, February 8, 2009

London Bridges falling down

We played this game tonight where one person is in the middle and the rest are in a circle on the outside. The person in the middle has to go up to a person and say, "Honey, do you love me?" and the person that he/she is saying it to has to say, "Honey, I love you, but I just can't smile." without smiling. If you smile you are on the inside. I became good at it after a while. I could feel my walls going up as a person would focus on me, giving me conformation that I was the next victim. I'd look at the person but not really look at the person. I'd see them, but I'd rid myself of feeling. I'm good at that when I need it.

w
wa
wal
wall
walls
wall
wal
wa
w

To what extent do they hide you? Are they OK? Can they be considered as a masquerade? Or are they different? They hide what's behind and they block things from coming in. It's not being utterly real, but it's not being fake either.

My eyes are tired.

No comments: