Monday, April 6, 2009

Such a beautiful song

lol, so much Relient K, so little time. :D

I'm not really in the mood to write a lot....well lately I haven't been in the mood to finish anything - I am really GLAD that Senior Project isn't this semester for me - though maybe it would give me initiative to finish other stuff. haha. I want the things I have to dicipline myself to do, to eventually become second nature. Wouldn't that be sweet? lol - until then... :D ...senioritis. ...and the whole, "i can't wait until prom and spring break" isn't helping me any. maybe I should peace out to facebook...lol, that might save me a lot of dilydadiling. hmm. lol. maybe the internet period - because I think if I didn't get on facebook I would just fill my time finding Relient K videos on youtube... :P

No comments: