Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just a little reality sinking in.

So last night it hadn't sunk in that I was leaving (wow, was it really last night? I guess road trips and changing states does that to you). It still didn't this morning because I guess I was still in North Carolina. And I hadn't thought it would sink in until I was at the airport to fly down to Texas. I guess I just thought that going to Florida would be like every other year and I would think it was just a trip instead of a launching point.

But it started sinking in when the trip down here was almost over. I looked back and my mom, who was sitting in the back, was looking at me. I was like, "what?" And she was just like, "I was just thinking about how there will be one less person in the car on the way back.." And I was like, "Mom, don't talk like that!" And my dad cracked a joke about how at least they'll get better gas mileage. ha ha ha, dad. :D But as I turned back around and looked out the window at my favorite clouds of all time, I realized that they were right. And that, is when it started to sink in.

It's hard because I know that it's not just a trip I'm taking and I'll be back, but I'm actually leaving! Ha..it'll be fine and I'll end up loving it, but for now it's sad.

My cell phone background is a picture of last night and everyone on the couch and I think I'm gonna have to change it because it's making me just too sad. haha. :D

It's funny because people prayed over me that God would be with me when I got lonely and until now I hadn't had that feeling so I was just kinda like, ok, cool. But now I understand it a little more.

Lol, buuut I'm gonna hit the hay. I am about to fall asleep just typing this...and as Kristina would call it, I'm about to go into beast mode because the girls are being silly and they want me to join in but I am just waaay too tired. haha...so night world! :D

No comments: