Thursday, January 5, 2012

3 Mini-Revelations

These are three little revelations I got one night while I was in Florida.

Hearing His Voice
He doesn't get farther, His voice gets quieter as we get to know Him more. What if.
At first, when we get saved we're seeking Him like crazy & he seems to be everywhere. As we grow He doesn't go further away but His voice may seem to get quieter so that we must come closer. But with all the busyness around us we miss that sometimes and don't stop to come close.

Broken Heart

Does our heart need to completely break to get His eyes? If so, though it may hurt, break mine.

"Break my heart for what breaks Yours, everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause.."

Don't just break my heart for the kids in Africa, but break my heart of everything I am that isn't You.

Desire, wants, imperfections, fear; refine me through the fire.


Of? In? Which is it?

As Christians, we are so afraid of being of the world that we become religious.

Because of that example, others are so afraid of being religious that they become like the world.

Jesus hung out with the tax collectors and prostitutes but He also said, "Go and sin no more."

Think about it.

No comments: